ad·dic·tion 

 /əˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled[uh-dik-shuhn] noun

the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit

Friday, October 21, 2011

Name Change

So after the excitement of starting my on blog, I realized that my addictions are not limited to crafting. I in fact have lots of addictions. For me, addictions are nothing more than the things I like A LOT. Some of my other addictions are Jesus, shoes, recipes, celebrations and food. So on this blog you will see things that relate to all of my addictions at one point or another.

If you don't mind, share some of your addictions with me. Post your favs here for all the world to see.
Have a great, blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Diva...I didn't know you had a blog!! Just wanted to stop by and say again that I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Continue to be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! I started after a chat on SOC. Everyone else had one so I wanted one too. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete