ad·dic·tion 

 /əˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled[uh-dik-shuhn] noun

the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Blog

 So I was hanging in the chat room at Scraps of Color with some of my good friends and they started talking about blogging and hopping and all that stuff. Not to be left out I asked how does one acquire this thing called BLOG. Ever the helpful folks they are, they guided me to Google and ten minutes later here we are on my own blogspot, Miscellaneous Craft Addictions. Not sure where it is going, but planning to enjoy the journey. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori, and congratulations on being my first member. If I have this right, you should receive some BLOG CANDY! Let me see what's in the candy jar.

    ReplyDelete